Have you experienced working out with absolutely no results? We want to encourage you to consider your diet. Through our research, we’ve found the most important and also frustrating aspect of achieving optimal results in fitness is the food we consume. The word “diet” loosely gets thrown around these days because of all the “latest fad diets” people keep trying. Having a good “diet” is actually really simple and easy as long as you know a few key things about your body.
HERE ARE THE TOP THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
1. Understand the role of portion control in your diet. You need to eat Lean Protein, Vegetables, Healthy Fats and Carbohydrates on a daily basis. Yes, carbohydrates and fats are good for you. You just need to eat the right ones!
2. Do you have food allergies or intolerances? If so, you need to make sure you are not consuming foods that cause inflammation, joint pain, digestive issues or skin problems.
3. Create a grocery list of smart foods (we recommend looking at this Precision Nutrition for your ideal grocery list)
4. Drink the right amount of water to stay properly hydrated.
• Men we recommend 120oz of water a day
• Women we recommend 90oz of water a day
5. Schedule an Appointment Today with our certified Nutrition Coach to create your own personalized nutrition plan.